TMJ Partners is a financial recruiter for Japan and Asia for more than 18 years. Focused on FinTech, Bitcoin, FX, Securities, Banks, Hedge Funds and Private Banks. Covering CEO, CAO, COO, CTO, CFO, CPA, Analyst, Marketer, Trader, Sales, Structuring, and Real Estate market positions in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Seoul.
Expanding Crypto Hedge Fund Firm is looking for an office manager to support sales & trading. This is for a bilingual who can manage Japanese & Foreign institutional teams from Tokyo. Quantitative Arbitrage Crypto trading is now in place, while Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin & 10 others are under consideration for this new Japan branch.
* Candidates are expected to have direct retail or institutional management experience within cash & derivative products, strong within Crypto.
* Candidates who are experienced with IT, front office, operations, compliance or trade related issues with FSA interface are all positive.
* Backgrounds in technology, investment banking, fund or asset management are also welcome due to the platform's mobile phone user growth.
* Direct Japanese language skills (native or near native) and English (Business fluent) are a must. Mandarin Chinese language skills are a strong plus.
* This is a support level role for a new branch expanding operations in Japan, and will coordinate with Regional management.
For the latest updates on financial jobs and news on Japan & Asia, follow TMJ Partners for FREE on our LinkedIn company page. https://www.linkedin.com/company/tmjpartners