TMJ Partners is a financial recruiter for Japan and Asia for more than 18 years. Focused on FinTech, Bitcoin, FX, Securities, Banks, Hedge Funds and Private Banks. Covering CEO, CAO, COO, CTO, CFO, CPA, Analyst, Marketer, Trader, Sales, Structuring, and Real Estate market positions in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Seoul.
Globally focused Hedge Fund seeks PhD or Masters level Quant candidates. Top backgrounds with a view on fundamental value in Japan & Asia, and how cross border trades will correlate in the future is attractive.
* Must have a strong view on Forex, Debt, Credit or Equity markets and the ambition to eventually run or contribute to a large book for Japan & Asia.
* Academic careers within finance or Olympic Math participants are possible ways to attract interest. Completed Papers on new markets like Bitcoin/Crypto currencies, ETF offerings to anticipate, China Short strategies, or other new innovative markets will be of top interest.
* Investment banking, equity research, private equity, or hedge fund analyst backgrounds are best.
* English is needed and Japanese, Mandarin or Korean language abilities would be a positive plus.
* You will need 7+ years of quant related work experience within equity research, Investment banking, long only funds, or hedge funds. This is expected for those looking for this Singapore based role.
For the latest updates on financial jobs and news on Japan & Asia, follow TMJ Partners for FREE on our LinkedIn company page. https://www.linkedin.com/company/tmjpartners