TMJ Partners is a financial recruiter for Japan and Asia for more than 15 years. Focused on Front Office Finance, Securities, Banking, Hedge Funds and Private Banking. Covering CEO, CAO, COO, CTO, CFO, CPA, Analyst, Marketer, Trader, Sales, Structuring, and Real Estate market positions in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Seoul.
Global FinTech Financial Firm is looking for a Bilingual FinTech Associate with a Programming background in Singapore to help with new CorDapp projects in Asia & Japan.
* Any exposure to JAVA, UNIX, Linux, Ethereum or Blockchain understanding would be welcome.
* This is for a Junior/Mid Level Executive who can support new Blockchain Services to institutional banking teams from around Asia.
* Candidates can have ANY Institutional experience within ANY team using FX, Credit, JGB and Corporate Bonds, Convertible Bonds or Listed Derivative products.
* Candidates will support various institutions onto a new FinTech plaform using Blockchain.
* Anyone who is experienced with any front office, operations, risk, compliance or other back office duties are welcome.
* Any past trade related issue understanding with Government Office interface are all positive.
* Direct career backgrounds in investment banking or securities are welcome.
* Direct Chinese or Japanese language skills (native or near native) and English (Business fluent) are a must.
* This is a support role and will coordinate with Global management in London, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong.
For the latest updates on financial jobs and news on Japan & Asia, follow TMJ Partners for FREE on our LinkedIn company page. https://www.linkedin.com/company/tmjpartners