TMJ Partners is a financial recruiter for Japan and Asia for more than 18 years. Focused on FinTech, Bitcoin, FX, Securities, Banks, Hedge Funds and Private Banks. Covering CEO, CAO, COO, CTO, CFO, CPA, Analyst, Marketer, Trader, Sales, Structuring, and Real Estate market positions in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Seoul.
Fully licensed FinTech startup is now expanding. It is a crypto currency cybery security firm. This Blockchain based platform, is an active trader of Bitcoin. It is focused both domestically within Japan, and with customers overseas. It is expanding both with mangerial staff and technical IT staff in the Tokyo head office branch. The company now seeks to hire a new CAO, Chief Administration Officer.
* When you join the company, you will be in charge of all executive CAO support of the CEO in general, including business strategies, mid- to long-term business planning, recruitment, new service development.
* Additional responsibilities will be setting and confirmation of profits and KPIs, negotiations with outside key persons, investigation of daily market and industry trends and so on. You will be engaged in work that moves the company's future in many locations.
* Direct career experience with web marketing, investment banks and strategic consulting best. Any startup or entrepreneurial business experience preferred.
* Bilingual English and Japanese speakers with strong technical skills or sales attitudes are best. MBA or PhD degrees or CPA/CAIA accreditation are of high interest.
* Inside the organization, you are also responsible for communicating with the management team, employee engagement, reporting on the activities inside the organization, stakeholder's response to the outside, activity reports
For the latest updates on financial jobs and news on Japan & Asia, follow TMJ Partners for FREE on our LinkedIn company page. https://www.linkedin.com/company/tmjpartners