TMJ Partners is a financial recruiter for Japan and Asia for more than 18 years. Focused on FinTech, Bitcoin, FX, Securities, Banks, Hedge Funds and Private Banks. Covering CEO, CAO, COO, CTO, CFO, CPA, Analyst, Marketer, Trader, Sales, Structuring, and Real Estate market positions in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Seoul.
Expanding hedge fund is expanding its ETF senior sales Director role in the sales & trading trading team in its Cash and Derivatives products team.
* Your background should be 15+ years trading ETF or cash & derivatives in US/Canada. That would be excellent. Prime Brokerage experience is a strong compliment.
* ETF themed cross-asset class background is possible. Global USD/EUR or interest rate increases and market impact correlation views are essential.
* There is flexibility in this team for many kinds of trading strategies. Japanese or English is enough to coordinate.
* Risk sensitive, trading oriented and driven with a strong track record of equity cash trading. This is an English language internal environment. Mandarin would be a strong advantage.
* Strong preference for US, Europe or Asia experienced ETF market traders with licenses in place. No visa will be offered. Greencard holders or US citizens only.
For the latest updates on financial jobs and news on Japan & Asia, follow TMJ Partners for FREE on our LinkedIn company page. https://www.linkedin.com/company/tmjpartners