Global Financial Systems Firm is looking for a Systems Administrator with a wide product background.
* This is for a mid Level Executive who can manage Dealing Software & Hardware Services to Foreign and Japanese institutional clients in Tokyo.
* This new role could grow into a team manager, and run 5+ staff in Tokyo by 2018.
* Candidates are expected to have direct Institutional support experience for any product team like Equity, FX, Credit, Fixed Income Bonds or Listed Derivative products.
* Candidates experienced at Investment Banks, Retail Banks, Securities Firms, Asset Management, Insurance or any other financial firm IT systems is expected.
* Direct experience with front office, operations, compliance or trade related issues with FSA interface are all very positive.
* Backgrounds in investment banking or securities are also very welcome. Direct Japanese language skills (native or near native) and English (Business or fluent.).
* This is a IT role and will coordinate with others in Europe, Singapore and Hong Kong.
For the latest updates on financial jobs and news on Japan & Asia, follow TMJ Partners for FREE on our LinkedIn company page. https://www.linkedin.com/company/tmjpartners