TMJ Partners is a financial recruiter for Japan and Asia for more than 15 years. Focused on Front Office Finance, Securities, Banking, Hedge Funds and Private Banking. Covering CEO, CAO, COO, CTO, CFO, CPA, Analyst, Marketer, Trader, Sales, Structuring, and Real Estate market positions in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Seoul.
Expanding Hedge Fund firm with over US$1Billion in AUM is looking for a Compliance Officer in Hong Kong.
* The strategy focus of the hedge fund is equity long / short within Japan, Hong Kong, Korea and China.
* Major responsibilities are Equity Trade Surveillance and regulatory relations that will include reporting or responding to the request and inspections of local and regional authorities.
* Full understanding of all differences & benefits between Trade Surveillance procedures and other related areas within Equity Capital Markets is expected.
* Smooth maintenance of relationships with any regulatory counterparts at the FSA, will also be coordinated with.
* More than 5+ years of experience on related issues within asset management firms, investment banks, securities firms, institutional investors and other related parties would be expected.
* The background can be flexible in this role. In addition, any knowledge about financial product laws and regulations for fund and securities products is required.
* Business level English is also expected. Any Japanese or Mandarin skills would be a solid compliment.
For the latest updates on financial jobs and news on Japan & Asia, follow TMJ Partners for FREE on our LinkedIn company page. https://www.linkedin.com/company/tmjpartners